Job Search & Application Program
The Job Search and Application Program is designed to help reduce the stress and anxiety that comes with applying for jobs.
Program participants meet regularly in small cohorts and in 1:1 sessions with a Thrive coach. Through the program, there will be time spent on how to conduct a job search, identifying professional goals, developing application materials, and identifying networking opportunities and strategies, which will all help inform their job applications.
What the Program Includes
- Develop career goals and vision.
- Connect past experiences with goals and vision.
- Make a professional pitch in writing and in person.
- Interview skills and practice.
- Identify strategies for finding opportunities.
- Identify and research potential employers.
- Create a system of organization.
Job Application Materials.
- Write and tailor a resume to a specific job.
- Write and tailor a cover letter to a specific job.
- Know how to use LinkedIn and other social media for professional growth.
Benefits to Participants
- Know your own job goals.
- Have a network of professional contacts and advisors.
- Have well-crafted application materials, including a resume and cover letter.
- Understand how employers look for and evaluate job candidates.
- Know how to continue growing professionally.
- Have greater self-confidence and self-awareness.
Program Fee: $625
Meeting Dates & Times
This program has multiple start dates:
-- September 12 - November 21, 2021 | Sundays, 5-6pm
-- January 9 - March 13, 2022 | Sundays, 5-6pm
* participants will also schedule 1:1 coaching times